Get Ready to Work!
It’s easy to work with HCR. To apply, all you need is:
- Your current resume
- Your Social Insurance Number
- Current photo identification
- Two valid work references
HCR will help you build the confidence and skills you need to succeed on the job.
Ready to work?
Search jobs or contact us to get started.
HCR’s comprehensive orientation session will fully prepare you before your job assignment.
Your orientation sessions include information about the following:
Working with HCR
- Effective communication ensuring success
- Job assignment policies and procedures
- Overview of pay rates and overtime pay
- Guideline to payroll procedures
- Your rights as a temporary employee
- Quality Standards – Zero Defects
- Understanding your job
- ISO 14001
Health and Safety
- HCR’s Health and Safety Policy
- Roles and responsibilities
- WHMIS testing/training
- Safety rules
- Personal protective equipment
- Joint Health and Safety Committee
- Right to refuse unsafe work
- Violence and Harassment Policy
Receiving a Job Assignment/First Day of Work
Expectations are clearly defined to help ensure your success.
We are confident you will benefit from our comprehensive approach to preparing you for employment. Once you have completed HCR’s orientation, you will be given an Employee Handbook.